You Can Get Pregnant Over 40 Naturally

You Can Get Pregnant Over 40 Naturally
getpregnantover40.com

affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Friday, October 06, 2017

CAN YOU BE ALLERGIC TO YOUR PREGNANCY?

Severe pregnancy symptoms may be a sign that you're "allergic" to your pregnancy

Excessive vomiting during pregnancy could be a sign of a more severe underlying problem.
 Usually women need to be hospitalized to rehydrate and to get some nourishment to by-pass their over-active digestive system.  Although I did not have this problem, I suffered from fairly severe nausea and some vomiting the first three months of my pregnancy. I couldn't go anywhere for the entire first trimester.
This article talks about a woman you had a sever reaction to her pregnancy and how it was like an allergy.  Read more:
Andrea was suffering from severe hyperemesis gravidum (HG) - which acted like an allergic reaction
http://www.getpregnantover40.com/fertility-earrings.htm
Click here for fertility earrings
to pregnancy.


FOR MORE ON MISCARRIAGE OVER 40, CLICK HERE (getpregnantover40.com) 










Two weeks ago Andrea gave birth to 8lb Kurt and said her baby was worth the ordeal.

She said: 'It was absolute hell from the beginning until the end. But every second was totally worth it for him.'

Andrea started feeling ill when she was around three weeks' pregnant.
Andrea McEwan, 26,was admitted to hospital 10 times during her pregnancy

She said: 'I spent the first month of my pregnancy in hospital. I was admitted about 10 times in total, with the shortest stay two days, and some for longer periods.

'I was just constantly vomiting. I was sick 20 times a day and that was on a good day. I couldn't even drink water. I had to go to hospital to be put on a drip because I was so dehydrated.

'And when I came home it would only be a day or two before I was back in again. It was like an allergic reaction to being pregnant.

 from: dailymail.co.uk

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.