You Can Get Pregnant Over 40 Naturally

You Can Get Pregnant Over 40 Naturally
getpregnantover40.com

affiliates


buy the fertility bracelet with rose quartz, the fertility necklace with goddess and the fertility goddess earrings with free shipping

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

DO MISCARRIED BABIES COME BACK NEXT PREGNANCY?

Miscarriage:  Where Does The Baby Go?

I've talked to a number of women who've experienced miscarriage or recurrent miscarriage. When these women do succeed in having a baby, many wonder if one of their miscarried baby's souls "came back" into their baby.

See www.getpregnantover40.com for more on miscarriage and recurrent miscarriage

Obviously my official answer to this is "I don't know". All I can give you is my experience and my pick me) is she knew that I had the maturity and patience to deal with her strong personality. I frequently joke around and say "Any baby that can survive in my uterus must be pretty strong willed".
http://getpregnantover40.com/miscarriage-memorial-jewelry.htm
Miscarriage Memorial Remembrance Necklace
opinion. Before my daughter was born, while I was pregnant with her, she moved around like crazy. I would feel her kick more than 40 times in one hour. After she was born she was and still is VERY active and has a real zest for life. She wants to participate in everything and she isn't one that needs a lot of reassurance or cuddling (I wish she liked to cuddle more). I think one reason she picked me as her mother (and I think she did

So in answer to whether or not one of my six miscarried babies came back as my daughter, I would have to say no. I think my daughter held on so tight there's no way I could have ever lost her pregnancy. I'm not saying that my babies who miscarried didn't have the will to live (and I try not to blame myself for not being able to give them life), it's just that my "gut" feeling is that they were all different souls.

I often wonder where they are and who they are. My daughter would have loved a sibling (and we're so happy with one, we never even coNsidered having another). Maybe we'll all meet again someday.

You May Also Be Interested In These Products From My Website

Disclaimer

The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.