- Acupressure treatment for pregnant women is generally initiated in the first week through to the twelfth. It is beneficial for mothers to be as it facilitates absorption of nutrients and hormones, cutting down the risk of miscarriage.
- Capitalizing on what the body is already doing right, acupressure points encourage correct positioning of the baby, promote lactation and reduce post-partum pain. In fact, there are points which can be stimulated in order to induce labour naturally.
- A point located at the top of the head on the skull is actually one of the acupressure points to prevent miscarriage and stop bleeding.
- However, there are certain points that an acupressure practitioner must avoid on a pregnant lady. While dull pressure is ok, pinpoint pressuring must be avoided at all times.
- Acupressure points near ankles, the SP6 located at three fingers’
width above the ankle and
St. Gerard for Fertility Necklace
- Points on the lower abdomen and lower back should be avoided to prevent any injury to the foetus.
Saturday, April 01, 2017
ACUPRESSURE TO PREVENT MISCARRIAGE
I have a DVD called "Fertility Bodywork" where I demonstrate the acupressure points to help enhance fertility, but can acupressure help prevent miscarriage? This article explains how it may help prevent pregnancy loss. Read more:
The material provided on this website and products sold on this website are for informational puposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site and/or products sold on this site. We also provide links to other websites for the convenience of our site visitors. We take no responsibility, implied or otherwise for the content or accuracy of third party sites.